GFW Creative Team Teleconference This WednesdaySeptember 11, 2017
CREATIVE TEAM TELECONFERENCE:
SCOTT D’AMORE * SONJAY DUTT * JOHN GABURICK
The three-person crew that is now leading the Creative Team for Global Force Wrestling will participate in the weekly GFW Media Teleconference at 2pm ET on Tuesday, September 12.
“Coach” Scott D’Amore, Sonjay Dutt and “Big” John Gaburick will field media questions in an unprecedented opportunity to glance inside the conference room where this trio builds the TV future for all things GFW.
The next pay-per-view from GFW is the classic Bound For Glory on Sunday, Nov. 5, and this trio is already planning that show and beyond.
Here is the pertinent information:
TOPICS TO DISCUSS:
- GFW Global Champion Eli Drake;
- International relationships – Lucha Libre AAA, Pro Wrestling NOAH, and other major, worldwide promotions – and how important they are;
- New talent coming to GFW?
- Global Wrestling Network;
- Ordering lunch during Creative Meetings via Uber Eats;
- “Big” John on his time in the WWE;
- “Coach” D’Amore on his time running Team Canada;
- Sonjay Dutt on the future stars of the X-Division;
- Creative input from Jeremy Borash and others;
- What music Sonjay Dutt listens to during Creative Meetings;
- How “Coach” D’Amore brainstorms GFW matches and storylines while attending National Hockey League (NHL) games;
GFW Creative Team: “Coach” Scott D’Amore – Sonjay Dutt – “Big” John Gaburick
WHEN: Tuesday, September 12, starting at 2pm Eastern Time