Ring Of Honor Changes Time On Final Battle PPV, Updated Match Card
ROH Final Battle Time Change
Ring Of Honor is presenting their Final Battle pay-per-view this Friday December 14th. The company is making a minor change to to the start time for the event, as bell time is now set for 8PM rather than 9PM.
According to Dave Meltzer, the company has reserved 4 hour block for the event, rather than the normal 3 hours. The change doesn’t necessarily mean the event will be 4 hours, but the company wants to have a good buffer in case they run long. In the past they felt like they had to rush certain elements of their shows due to time restrictions.
ROH Final Battle Match Card:
- ROH World Championship: Jay Lethal vs. Cody
- ROH Television Championship: Jeff Cobb vs. Adam Page
- ROH Women Of Honor Championship: Sumie Sakai vs. Karen Q vs. Madison Rayne vs. Kelly Klein (Four Corner Survivor Match)
- ROH Tag Team Championship: Ladder War VII: SoCal Uncensored (Kazarian and Sky) vs. The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks
- Christopher Daniels vs. Marty Scurll (Winner Becomes #1 Contender for ROH Title)
- Jonathan Gresham vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
- Bully Ray vs. Flip Gordon (I Quit Match)
- Matt Taven vs. Dalton Castle
Ring Of Honor Final Battle is available live on PPV and Fite.tv.