WWE Tables, Ladders, Chairs Odds Guide
WWE TLC s is this Sunday from the SAP Center in San Jose, CA. The updated betting odds ahead of the pay-per-view provide some insight to who the oddsmakers are putting money behind this Sunday.
This page will be updated throughout the weekend will the latest odds.
Latest Update: 11/16/18: 4:22PM ET
WWE TLC Betting Odds
- Mixed Match Challenge Finals: R-Truth and Carmella (-530) vs. Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox (+350)
- Chairs Match: Randy Orton (-180) vs. Rey Mysterio (+120)
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Buddy Murphy (-185) vs. Cedric Alexander (+145)
- WWE Intercontinental Championship: Seth Rollins (+180) vs. Dean Ambrose (-260)
- Smackdown Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (+145) vs. Asuka (+180) vs. Charlotte Flair (+140)
- RAW Women’s Championship: Ronda Rousey (-1075) vs. Nia Jax (+550)
- Smackdown Tag Team Championship: The Bar (+130) vs. The Usos (+140) vs. The New Day (+317)
- TLC Match: Natalya (-600) vs. Ruby Riott (+400)
- Guitar Above Ladder Match: Elias (+110) vs. Bobby Lashley (-150)
- TLC Match: Baron Corbin (+300) vs. Braun Strowman (-420)
- Finn Balor (+400) vs. Drew McIntyre (-600)
- WWE Championship: AJ Styles (+290) vs. Daniel Bryan (-410)
The Money Line: Odds for a game based on $1.00. A “minus” (-) preceding the number indicates the team is a favorite. A “plus” (+) preceding the number indicates the wrestler/team is an underdog.
WWE TLC is live on the WWE Network this Sunday December 16th at 6:30PM EST(Kickoff) / 3:30PM PT, 7PM EST / 4PM PT.