The WWE currently has a logger position open for fans who wish to apply. The job is to watch the WWE Network and log key attributes within WWE programming on WWE Network.
WWE is looking for passionate WWE fans to be part of a logging project. The logger will be responsible for watching WWE content and recognizing key attributes that should be tagged within WWE programming on WWE Network.
This remote job is a temporary paid position which requires the following duties:
- Watch and log hours of WWE footage daily
- Utilizing strong product knowledge from the last 30 years of WWE, WCW, ECW and other professional wrestling libraries, create catalog of content.
- Data entry of key moments in WWE programming
- Provide consistent updates to manager and key stakeholders
The following qualifications are required:
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with exceptional time management
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Precision in spelling and grammar
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Extensive knowledge of current and past WWE TV shows and talent
- Flexible schedule, including evenings
- Strong writing and reading comprehension skills
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
If you wish to apply to the job, submit your resume here