ACH, Rachael Ellering and Sam Shaw Among Names Headed To WWE Performance Center
WWE Signing Multiple Talent To Begin At PC
WWE is in the process of signing multiple talent to begin reporting to the WWE Performance Center.
Former Impact X-Division Champion Trevor Lee recently announced that he signed a deal with WWE. He is among the names of talent who are slated to begin at the WWE Performance Center in February.
Names such as ACH, Sam Shaw, and Jonah Rock were also expected to join the company in early 2019. They are included in the last list of talent scheduled to report to the Performance Center next month.
Wrestling Inc reports the following names are scheduled to report to the WWE Performance Center in February.
- Trevor Lee – Former Impact X-Division Champion
- ACH (Formerly of NJPW, ROH, Pro Wrestling NOAH)
- Sam Shaw (Formerly of TNA/Impact)
- Rachael Ellering (Former Participant in Mae Young Classic, Daughter of Paul Ellering)
- Karen Q (Mae Young Classic Participant, Formerly of Impact, ROH, RISE)
- 3.0 (Tag-Team From Canada)
- Jonah Rock (Powerhouse from Australia)
- Nick Comoroto (Former Monster Factory Pro Wrestling Champion)
- Elliot Sexton (Australian Pro-Wrestler)
Although not confirmed, names like Shane Strickland, Garza Jr., and Kushida are also expected to sign with WWE.
In the case of Garza Jr., he is receiving a second chance at medical evaluations after being denied a contract last year.