All Elite Wrestling will be presenting their first ‘Blood & Guts’ match next month on Dynamite.
During this week’s episode, Chris Jericho announced The Inner Circle will face The Pinnacle on the May 5 edition of Dynamite in a Blood & Guts match.
The event was originally scheduled to take place last March at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, but was postponed due to concerns stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. AEW founder Tony Khan stated the match would “happen when the time is right”.
AEW Blood & Guts Rules
The following rules were revealed ahead of last year’s event.
- Two rings covered with one large cage.
- Two men enter the cage for one five-minute round
- Every two minutes another wrestler enters
- Match officially begins once all 10 men have entered the cage
- Winning team is determined by submission or surrendering. Pinfalls, count-outs, or escaping the cage does not count.