Brian Pillman Jr. To Appear On AEW Dark
All Elite Wrestling will have an action packed edition of AEW Dark this week, featuring eight matches on the episode.
Brian Pillman Jr. will make making his AEW singles debut facing Shawn Spears. Pillman is currently under contract with MLW, but that doesn’t appear to be an issue. In the past, MJF wrestled both promotions.
This will be Pillman’s second match in All Elite Wrestling. He was a participant in the 2019 Double Or Nothing Casino Battle Royale.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) July 5, 2020
This Week’s AEW Dark Match Card
- Brian Pillman Jr. vs. Shawn Spears w/ Tully Blanchard
- Big Swole vs Rache Chanel
- Michael Nakazawa vs Shawn Dean
- Frankie Kazarian vs Luther
- Pentagon, Jr., Rey Fenix, The Butcher, & The Blade vs Joe Alonzo, Brady Pierce, Tony Donati, & Faboo Andre
- Evil Uno & Stu Grayson vs Brandon Cutler & Peter Avalon
- Orange Cassidy vs Will Hobbs
- Scorpio Sky vs Serpentico
AEW Dark will air on Tuesday, July 6 at 7 p.m ET at All Elite Wrestling’s Youtube channel