New Japan Pro-Wrestling has released a full event schedule until the end of July, including multiple events which will allow fans to attend.
The company released a list of health guidelines to ensure safety of those attending events.
When at the venue attendees must:
- Make a legal declaration that they are complying with this policy (including the list of pre-screening described above).
- Wear a mask that completely covers one’s mouth and nose. – Consent to a temperature check (body temperature must be below 37.5).
- Disinfect hands with alcohol spray, etc.
- Submit one’s name, home address and contact details.
- Record the time of visit.
Regarding actions at the venue (Measures below must be taken unless under extraordinary circumstances)
- Visitors must: – Leave the venue as soon as achieving one’s objectives of visiting. – Wash and disinfect hands with alcohol frequently.
- Wear a mask. – Limit conversation and physical contact with other visitors to a minimum. If conversation is unavoidable, visitors must maintain a 2 meter distance.
- Be conscious of infection control in their activities..
When leaving or after leaving
- Hands must be disinfected on leaving, and time of departure recorded.
- If there is a change in physical condition that can apply to the “pre-screening” described above within two weeks after leaving the venue, it must be reported promptly.
The following press release was issued.
Four events hit the NJPW schedule this summer!
New Japan Road, Sengoku Lord and Summer Struggle see fans come to venues in Tokyo and Nagoya this July
After Together Project Special and New Japan Cup sees NJPW action return, fans will finally be able to see New Japan live in Osaka Jo Hall for the New Japan Cup finals July 11 and Dominion July 12.
After Dominion, the action keeps coming, as NJPW steadily brings fans back to the venues!
On Monday July 20, New Japan Road hits Korakuen Hall, before we head to Nagoya on July 25. Sengoku Lord in Nagoya will return after hitting the New Japan schedule for the first time in 2019!
Next, action returns to Tokyo for Summer Struggle! Korakuen Hall will see this classic NJPW series return for some hot matches to say the least.
All events will take place with strict measures to counteract the spread of COVID-19. Thoroughly check our event policy.
Further events will be announced upon careful monitoring of the developing global situation.
Forthcoming event lineup:
New Japan Cup
- Tuesday June 16 *no spectators
- Wednesday June 17 *no spectators
- Monday June 22 *no spectators
- Tuesday June 23 *no spectators
- Wednesday June 24 *no spectators
- Wednesday July 1 *no spectators
- Thursday July 2 *no spectators
- Friday July 3 *no spectators
- Saturday July 11 Osaka Jo Hall
Dominion in Osaka Jo Hall
- Sunday July 12 Osaka Jo Hall
New Japan Road
- Monday July 20 Korakuen Hall
Sengoku Lord in Nagoya
- Saturday July 25 Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium
Summer Struggle 2020
- Monday July 27 Korakuen Hall
- Friday July 31 Korakuen Hall