Two Wrestlemania 36 matches have been changed due to wrestlers who have been quarantined.
According to Dave Meltzer, in the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dana Brooke and Rey Mysterio are both quarantined.
Meltzer indicated Dana Brooke is quarantined due to illness, but did not specify if it was COVID-19.
“Dana Brooke was in the match, but now she’s out of the match, she’s in quarantine right now, they don’t want to take any chances, they pulled her out of the match because she’s sick, they’re concerned”
Dana Brooke was originally planned to be a part of the SmackDown Women’s 6-Pack Championship match, and has been removed from all advertising.
No details were provided why Rey Mysterio has been quarantined.
“There was a lot of different idea, multiple different ideas for US Title matches, the main idea was probably going to be Andrade and Rey. Rey is also in quarantine, he’s off the show. You gotta be safe rather than sorry”
It’s unknown if any other stars have been quarantined at this time.
WWE Wrestlemania 36 – Updated Match Card
- WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar vs. Drew McIntyre
- WWE Universal Championship: Goldberg vs. Roman Reigns
- WWE RAW Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch vs. Shayna Baszler
- NXT Championship: Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair
- Last Man Standing: Randy Orton vs. Edge
- Boneyard Match: The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles
- RAW Tag Team Championship: The Street Profits vs. Angel Garza and Andrade
- SmackDown Team Championship: The Miz and John Morrison vs. The Usos or New Day
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley vs. Lacey Evans vs. Tamina vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks
- Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena
- Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins
WWE Wrestlemania 36 will be held on 4/4 and 4/5 from the WWE Performance Center and various “closed set” locations.