Marty Scurll will be working Ring Of Honor’s Final Battle pay-per-view on 12/3 in Baltimore, MD.
Scurll’s contract with ROH expires at the end of November, and a new deal has yet to be reached. However, Scurll has agreed to work Ring Of Honor’s biggest event of the year Final Battle.
In a video posted today in Instagram, Scurll announced he will team up with Flip Gordan to face Bandido and Flamita at the event.
“It’s come to my attention that there has been a lot of speculation about ‘The Villain’s’ whereabouts right now, apparently, you guys know more about it than I do, but I don’t want to comment on that.”
Marty Scurll’s future is currently unknown, with many speculating he will end up joining his Elite in AEW.
Ring Of Honor – Final Battle PPV Match Card
- ROH World Championship: RUSH vs. PCO
- ROH World TV Championship: Shane Taylor vs. Dragon Lee
- ROH World Tag Team Championship: The Briscoes vs. Jay Lethal and Jonathan Gresham
- Street Fight: Mark Haskins vs. Bully Ray
- Matt Taven vs. Vincent
- Marty Scurll and Flip Gordon vs. Bandido and Flamita