WWE Clash of Champions is the next pay-per-view event at the ThunderDome inside Orlando’s Amway Centre.
The event currently has six confirmed matches, and oddsmakers have begun placing bets on three matches on the event.
According to BetOnline.ag, the following odds have been posted.
- WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre (-120) vs. Keith Lee (-120)
- WWE Championship: Roman Reigns (-2500) vs. Jey Uso (+800)
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley (-400) vs. Nikki Cross (+250)
The Money Line: Odds for a match based on $1.00. A “minus” (-) preceding the number indicates the wrestler/team is a favorite. A “plus” (+) preceding the number indicates the wrestler/team is an underdog.
WWE Clash Of Champions: Gold Rush – Match Card
- WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton (Ambulance match)
- WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Jey Uso
- WWE Intercontinental Championship: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Sami Zayn vs. AJ Styles (Ladder Match)
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Nikki Cross
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) vs. The Riott Squad
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Lucha House Party
WWE Clash Of Champions will air on WWE Network and pay-per-view on Sunday, September 27.
Before you leave, take our quick five question quiz of the week!
WWE Universal Champion Quiz