Multiple WWE stars have been pulled from Wrestlemania 36.
According to Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Newsletter, sources have confirmed that multiple people on the card have been pulled from the show.
“The WrestleMania card has also changed.” Meltzer states. “The WrestleMania card has also changed. Names are being kept confidential because so few know, but it’s been confirmed that multiple people on the card either said they were sick, which meant instantly being pulled off all shows this week, there were others who did not feel sick but had fevers above 100.4, which was the WWE’s cut-off point of not allowing people to work, and others who, on their own, said they didn’t feel comfortable flying in”
Earlier this evening, news broke that Roman Reigns was pulled from the PPV due to not feeling comfortable performing. Reigns has a lowered immune system following his battle with leukemia.
Rey Mysterio and Dana Brooke, who were both scheduled to compete were removed from the card due to being in quarantine.
Brooke arrived at the WWE Performance Center on 3/20, and was told she needed to quarantine herself after being checked medically.
Mysterio had symptoms, and didn’t leave California. He made the decision to self-quarantine.
As of 3/26 no member of the WWE roster has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
WWE pre-taped Wrestlemania 36 on Wednesday and Thursday, with matches filmed at the Performance Center and off-site “closed sets”.
WWE pre-recorded this week’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown on 3/21, and more details may be known if any significant match changes are announced.