WWE NXT Takeover: Portland will be held this Sunday February 16 from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon.
BetOnline has been accepting wagers on the event. The most up-to-date betting odds are below.
NXT TakeOver: Portland Start Time & How To Watch
Charly Caruso, Sam Roberts and Mansoor will preview the event during the pre-show.
NXT Takeover: Portland Main Card: 7 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT | WATCH: WWE Network
NXT TakeOver: Portland Match Card & Betting Odds
- NXT Championship: Adam Cole (-110) vs. Tommaso Ciampa (-110)
- NXT North American Championship: Keith Lee (-1000) vs. Dominik Dijakvoic
- NXT Women’s Championship: Rhea Ripley (-850) vs. Bianca Belair (+250)
- NXT Tag Team Championship: The Undisputed Era (+110) vs. The Broserweights (Pete Dunne and Matt Riddle) (-150)
- Finn Balor (-150) vs. Johnnu Gargando (+110)
- Dakota Kai (-200) vs. Tegan Nox (+150)
How Do Betting Odds Work?
Odds for a match based on $1.00. A “minus” (-) preceding the number indicates the wrestler/team is a favorite. A “plus” (+) preceding the number indicates the wrestler/team is an underdog.