WWE 2k20 MoCap List Revealed
With the release of WWE 2k20, this year’s list of wrestlers who were contracted for motion capture work has been revealed.
Every year 2k Games finds independent talent to provide motion capture. This year’s list features several top stars from the independent scene, as well as some familiar names on the AEW roster.
The following list was added to the credits of the game. 2k listed the real names of the talent as extras.
- Allysin Kay – Allysin Kay / Sienna
- Aerial Johnson – Aerial Monroe
- Nicole Matthias – Nicole Savoy
- Austin White – Austin Theory
- Rachael Ellering – Rachel Evers
- Ronald Arneill – Tye Dillinger/Shawn Spears
- Stephon Strickland – Isaiah “Swerve” Scott
- Matthew Capiccioni – Matt Cross
- Olivia Hasler – Penelope Ford
- Jonathan Cruz Rivera – Jay Cruz
- Jessica Cricks – Jessika Havok
- Brian Button – Brian Cage
- TJ Perkins – TJP
- Shaun Ricker – Eli Drake
- Peter Hernandez – “The Librarian” Peter Avalon
- Kristen Stadtlander – Kris Stadtlander
- Deveon Everhart Aikens – Dezmond Xavier
- Jeff Cobb – Jeff Cobb
- Santana Garrett – Santana Garrett
- Trevor Lee Caddell – Cameron Grimes
- Marty Elias – Marty Elias
- Drew Everett Wenkel – Andrew Everett
- Jason Seaton – Jason Cade
- Tanea Brooks – Rebel
- Schuyler Andrews – Scorpio Sky
- Brianna Sparrey – Kylie Rae
- Kenny Layne – Kenny King
2K often hires independent wrestlers to do motion capture. In the past they have hired Flip Gordon Jay Lethal, and Joey Ryan. The company reached out to The Young Bucks for development of 2K19, but turned down the offer.
2k Games has a ring provided by WWE at their studio in Petaluma, California.
List Credit: WrestlingGamer on Reddit