Carmella, Samoa Joe, and EC3 Among Those Listed As Injured
Several WWE stars are currently on the company’s internal injury list, including some who have not previously been reported as injured.
According to Fightful Select, the following names have been now listed internally as injured.
- EC3 – Scheduled to be evaluated at 9/9 RAW
- Heath Slater – Scheduled to be evaluated at 9/9 RAW
- Oney Lorcan – Listed “unavailable due to injury”
- Jack Gallagher – Listed “unavailable due to injury”
- Samoa Joe – Listed under “new injury return dates”, no date or injury details provided.
- Carmella – Listed under “new injury return dates”, no date or injury details provided.
- Drew McIntyre – Return date listed as 9/16
- Tamina – Medically cleared following concussion.
- Bobby Lashley – Return date listed as 10/14
- Tommaso Ciampa – Return date listed as 9/11
- Jinder Mahal – Return date listed as 11/1
Earlier today it was revealed that Elias is dealing with an ankle injury. According to Fightful those backstage suspect he may have “broke something”.
The return dates listed are all estimates, and are not definite. These dates can change based on the progress of the talent’s rehab.