Custom ‘The Fiend” WWE Universal Championship Will Set You Back $6500
Bray Wyatt revealed a custom version of the WWE Universal Championship last night on Friday Night SmackDown.
The special edition title features the face of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt on the front plate, and handcrafted leather straps.
WWE has released a limited-run of these titles on the WWE Shop. These handcrafted titles will be made from Tom Savini’s world famous special effects studios, and will run $6499.99 plus taxes. The item will only be available to residents in the United States.
Shortly after turning the Universal Championship blue, the titleholder has now unveiled a haunting rendition of the championship especially for “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt.
Titles will begin shipping on 12/20.
This work of art was handcrafted and hand painted by Tom Savini Studios. This custom title is made from the same materials and with the same craftsmanship you saw “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt debut on SmackDown on Friday, November 29th 2019.
- Designed & Hand crafted by Tom Savini Studios
- From the “Godfather of Gore” Tom Savini’s Special Effects Studio (@thetomsavini)
- Sculpted with meticulous detail & care
- Highly detailed mask made of a latex skin and acrylic eyes that capture the intense stare of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt.
- Length: 64 inches
- Height (Chin to Forehead): 12 inches
- Weight: 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- Individually Numbered & Certified Authentic
- Each title will be numbered and includes a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Tom Savini.
- Truly Rare & Unique
- Due to the hand-made sculpting process, no two titles will be identical. Each will be a truly unique collector’s item!
- Genuine Leather Strap
- Each title is crafted on a genuine leather strap
If you wish to purchase the title, check out the WWE Shop.