WWE has added a unique prize for an up-coming match at WWE Super ShowDown.
WWE United States Champion Andrade, AJ Styles, Rusev, R-Truth, Bobby Lashley, and Rowan will compete in a Gaunlet Match for the “Tuwaiq Trophy”.
In a gauntlet match, one match immediately takes place after the other. The match will start with two competitors, with the winner of the match being challenged right away by another opponent.
The match is named after the Tuwaiq Mountains in Saudi Arabia. The winner will receive the Tuwaiq Mountain Trophy.
Based on the match announcement, it would seem AJ Styles will be cleared in time for Super ShowDown.
Styles suffered a separated shoulder at Royal Rumble after landing wrong following a spear from Edge.
WWE Super ShowDown Match Card
- WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar vs. Ricochet
- WWE Universal Championship: “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs. Goldberg
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The New Day vs. The Miz and John Morrison
- Steel Cage Match: Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
- Tuwaiq Trophy Gauntlet Match: Andrade vs. AJ Styles vs. Rowan vs. Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley vs. R-Truth
WWE Super ShowDown will emanate from The Boulevard in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on 2/27.