WWE is gearing up for their next pay-per-view Clash of Champions. The company has officially announced one match, Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
According to an internal match card, the following matches are currently scheduled to take place according to the latest edition of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- WWE Championship: Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton
- WWE Universal Championship: Seth Rollins vs. Braun Strowman
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair
- WWE RAW Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
- WWE Intercontinental Championship: Shinsuke Nakamura w/ Sami Zayn vs. The Miz
- WWE SmackDown Team Championship: The New Day (Xavier Woods and Big E) vs. The Revival
- 2019 King Of The Ring Tournament Finals
Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns, and Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton has currently listed on the Spectrum Center website. WWE promotes this pay-per-view as having all titles on the line, which means they will also announce a United States Championship, Women’s Tag Team Championship, 24/7 Championship, and Cruiserweight Championship match.
WWE Clash of Champions will be held at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC on September 15, 2019