Earlier today the official trailer for WWE 2k20 was leaked showcasing Roman Reigns and Becky Lynch as cover stars for the highly anticipated game.
This afternoon, Walmart.com inadvertently added two more editions of the game to its catalog. Walmart listed WWE 2k20 ‘Deluxe Edition’, and WWE 2k20 “SmackDown 20th Anniversary Edition’. All editions have a launch date of October 22, 2019.
The listing for the SmackDown! Anniversary Edition indicates Chyna will be making her first appearance in the WWE 2K series, and Hulk Hogan will return to the game.
Check out the listing below.
The WWE SmackDown! 20th Anniversary Edition includes the WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition, premium packaging, access to WWE 2K20 Pre-Order content, Collector’s Edition digital bonus content, exclusive physical collectibles and exclusive WWE SuperCard content. Pre-Order your copy today!
Since its inception in 1999, WWE SmackDown has been a landmark of WWE programming, providing fans with unforgettable moments, breathtaking matches, and legendary Superstars. In honor of this momentous show, the WWE 2K20 SmackDown! 20th Anniversary Edition commemorates the incredible history of one of television’s most revolutionary programs!
The WWE 2K20 SmackDown! 20th Anniversary Edition includes:
- WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition
- Exclusive Acrylic Piece Featuring a Piece of WWE SmackDown Ring Skirt (2002-2008)
- Collectible Acrylic Piece Containing WWE Smackdown! Legend Autograph (Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, Edge)
- SmackDown 20 Digital Bonus Content (including playable characters Chyna, in her first WWE 2K appearance, Hulk Hogan, in his first WWE 2K appearance since WWE 2k15, “$500 Shirt” The Rock, and Rock ’n’ Sock Connection Mankind — more details to be announced this fall)
- WWE 2K20 Pre-Order Digital Bonus Content
- WWE 2K20 Originals
- WWE Supercard Bonus Content