WWE To Tape Superstar Spectacle Ahead Of SmackDown
WWE opened registration for their Superstar Spectacle taping, which will occur on Friday, January 22 ahead of SmackDown. Virtual fans will be able to watch the taping inside the WWE ThunderDome.
Fans who have registered have been given a call time of 8:30 p.m IST / 9:30 a.m EST. The taping is scheduled to be two hours in length, and will air on Sony Networks in India on Tuesday, January 26.
Sony Pictures Network has released new promotional material, including a commercial and official poster, featuring top WWE stars alongside featured Indian talent.
The commercial notes top WWE stars will be teaming with stars from the future.
The following stars are advertised to appear
- Drew McIntyre
- Rey Mysterio
- Charlotte Flair
- AJ Styles
- The New Day
- Shinsuke Nakamura
- Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode
- WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair
The following Indian talent will be showcased during the event.
- WWE Superstar Jinder Mahal, the first WWE Champion of Indian descent.
- The Bollywood Boyz, WWE Superstars Samir and Sunil Singh.
- The first all-Indian tag team in WWE, Indus Sher, featuring Rinku and Saurav.
- NXT Superstar Jeet Rama.
- Kavita Devi, the first Indian woman to sign a WWE contract.
- The Great Khali trainees Giant Zanjeer (7ft 2in, 340 pounds) and Dilsher Shanky (7ft, 310 pounds).
- Guru Raaj, the first Indian-born high-flyer in WWE.