WWE is resuming filming of Wrestlemania 36 Thursday at their Performance Center in Orlando, FL.
Despite the event being pre-recorded in advance, the company is taking measures to prevent spoilers from leaking.
Many of the top sportsbooks have published odds on Wrestlemania 36.
WWE Wrestlemania 36 – Updated Betting Odds
WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar (+400) vs. Drew McIntyre (-350)
- McIntyre has seen a huge push this year, which explains why sites like SBD have him as a -350 favorite over Lesnar, but would they really complete his ascension during a pre-recorded event in an empty arena?
WWE Universal Championship: Goldberg (+550) vs. Roman Reigns (-1000)
- It’s unknown how long Goldberg will remain in WWE. The odds are currently favouring Reigns winning the WWE Universal Championship. Reigns currently sits at -1000, while Goldberg is the underdog at +550.
WWE RAW Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (+130) vs. Shayna Baszler (-170)
- Shayna Baszler is being groomed to become one of WWE’s top female stars. She currently has the edge at -170, while the current RAW Women’s Champion sits at +130.
NXT Championship: Rhea Ripley (-175) vs. Charlotte Flair (+135)
- Charlotte Flair can afford a loss at the point in her career. Ripley getting a win over Flair could bring her legitimacy to the next level. Flair is currently the underdog sitting at +135, while Ripley is at -175.
Last Man Standing: Randy Orton (+225) vs. Edge (-350)
- After years of being on the shelf due to retirement, Edge is finally returning to action. The Rated-R Superstar is the favourite to win over Orton. Edge sits at -350, while Orton is at +225.
Boneyard Match: The Undertaker (-400) vs. AJ Styles (+250)
- While the details behind this match have yet to be revealed, The Undertaker is favored to beat AJ Styles while in his element. Undertaker currently sits at -400, while The Phenomal One is at +250.
RAW Tag Team Championship: The Street Profits (-300) vs. Angel Garza and Andrade (+200)
- This match was put together at the last minute, due to Rey Mysterio reportedly being quarantined. The current RAW Tag Team Champions have the advantage over Garza and Andrade.
SmackDown Team Championship: The Miz and John Morrison vs. The Usos or New Day
- No official odds have been released due to this matchup not being finalized.
SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley (+115) vs. Lacey Evans (+400) vs. Tamina (+5000) vs. Naomi (+600) vs. Sasha Banks (+150)
- Bayley and Sasha Banks are currently neck and neck with the oddsmakers. Will we see an up-coming feud between the two?
Aleister Black (-475) vs. Bobby Lashley (+300)
- Aleister Black has been getting many wins as of late, and is reportedly set for a major push. A win over Bobby Lashley could bring his career to the next level.
Bray Wyatt (-500) vs. John Cena (+300)
- What’s Wrestlemania without John Cena? Bray Wyatt is one of WWE’s top stars, and a win over the 16-time Champion can bring him back in the forefront after a loss to Goldberg at Super ShowDown.
Kevin Owens (-180) vs. Seth Rollins (+140)
- It’s hardy to believe Seth Rollins is the underdog in this match, considering he’s one of the top heels on RAW. Owens currently is the favourite to win. Will the odds shift?
Elias (-120) vs. King Corbin (-125)
- Elias is still trying to find his footing as a babyface. King Corbin is one of the top heels on SmackDown, and needs this win to continue to be in the main event picture.
The Money Line: Odds for a match based on $1.00. A “minus” (-) preceding the number indicates the wrestler/team is a favorite. A “plus” (+) preceding the number indicates the wrestler/team is an underdog.
WWE Wrestlemania 36 will air on the WWE Network on 4/4 and 4/5 from the WWE Performance Center and various “closed set” locations.