WWE has made a change to their internal event schedule, moving the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view a week earlier.
According to Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE has moved Hell In A Cell from 11/1 to 10/25. The belief is WWE’s deal with Amway Center ends on 10/30, and it would be easier to produce a pay-per-view at the venue prior to the lease ending, rather than setting up the event at another location.
WWE originally planned to host NXT Takeover: Dublin on 10/25. It’s unknown if the company plans to continue with that event. WWE will not be producing their annual NXT Takeover event Survivor Series weekend this year.
WWE PPV and Network Special Schedule
- WWE Clash Of Champions – September 27
- NXT Takeover – October 4
- NXT Takeover: Dublin – October 25 (TBD)
- WWE Hell In A Cell – October 25
- WWE Survivor Series – November 22
- NXT Takeover – December 6
- WWE Tables, Ladders, Chairs – December 20
Impact Wrestling will be hosting their Bound For Glory pay-per-view a day before Hell In A Cell on 10/24.