web analytics
Connect with us

Daily News Report

Enzo Amore Explains Why He ‘Invaded’ WWE Survivor Series

Avatar

Published

on

Enzo Amore Speaks On Survivor Series Incident

Enzo Amore recently sat down with RF Video on what really happened the night he invaded WWE Survivor Series 2018.

Enzo wore a disguise, and purchased a $2500 ticket to attend the show which he found what a great return on his investment. The reasoning behind him pulling this stunt was in order to gain exposure on a marketing level for his projects outside of wrestling.

He explained the exposure alone on social media was worth it, and spoke how expensive it is to trend on Twitter. The cost of the ticket was small in comparison to the the amount of people who would be talking about him after the incident.

Enzo said he didn’t mean any disrespect to the wrestler’s in the ring, and said he did it immediately after his cover was blown.

Enzo joked that WWE security team member Lisa did not hurt him, but if she did he would have taken legal action.

He also mentioned how the company attempted to call him multiple times before Survivor Series, but he didn’t answer, and has no idea why they wanted to speak with him.

Enzo Amore recently sat down with RF Video & Title Match to talk about what really happened the night he invaded WWE Survivor Series. Enzo wore a disguise, bought a $2500 ticket & sat through a good portion of the show before jumping on his seat, expressing his presence to all the fans in attendance. This was one of the most talked about incidents from the entire Survivor Series PPV & was even trending on Twitter after it happened. Although Enzo Amore was ejected by security, the story was everywhere.

Loading...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Daily News Report

Katsuyori Shibata Looking To Get Medically Cleared To Return To The Ring

Avatar

Published

on

Image Credit: New Japan Pro Wrestling

Katsuyori Shibata is looking to get cleared to step into a ring once again.

According to Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Shibata is looking to get medically cleared following his recent appearance on the final night of the G1 Climax tournament.

“Katsuyori Shibata, he hasn’t been cleared, but he will be attempting to get cleared,” Meltzer stated. “He trains with his students, but the issue in question is whether it can ever be healthy for him to take head shots, and if he were to return as Katsuyori Shibata, can they work around that issue within the New Japan style.”

In 2017, Shibata collapsed backstage after a match with Kazuchika Okada at Sakura Genesis. The injury was caused by Shibata’s use of a headbutt, which he had been doing regularly since the prior year. Following his collapse, he was rushed to hopsital, where he was diagnosed with a subdural hematoma, which required emergency surgery. This caused Shibata to experience paralysis on one half of his body, and many to believe he would never wrestle again.

Following his recovery, Shibata was appointed head coach of New Japan Pro Wrestling’s dojo in Los Angeles, CA.

Shibata made a surprise appearance at the finals of the G1 Climax tournament earlier this month. Although he was not medically cleared to compete, he was involved in an angle with The Bullet Club, where he was beatdown.

 

Loading...
Continue Reading

All Elite Wrestling

Backstage News On When AEW Was Aware Of Jon Moxley’s MRSA Diagnosis

Avatar

Published

on

Image Credit: AEW

Jon Moxley announced Friday that he would no longer be competing at All Elite Wrestling’s All Out event due to a MRSA diagnosis. All Elite Wrestling was quick to announce PAC as his replacement to face Kenny Omega at the pay-per-view on 8/31.

According to Fightful Select, specific people in the company were made aware of Moxley’s diagnosis this past Wednesday (8/21).

“AEW sent word on a need to know basis on Wednesday that Moxley would be out of All Out” – Fightful Select

Mike Johnson of PWInsider reported that AEW already had plans for PAC to be at the event. The company was able to shift his surprise appearance into a wrestling role due to Moxley not being able to compete.

Jon Moxley is also out of Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport event on 9/14. He is expected to be out of action for 4 weeks. The company is hopeful he will be cleared for the TNT debut on 10/2.

 

Loading...
Continue Reading

Trending