Former NXT talent Rachael Ellering, known in WWE as Rachel Evers will be making her All Elite Wrestling debut next week on AEW Dark facing Penelope Ford.
She is the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering, better known for his time managing the Road Warriors, and later returning to WWE to manage Authors Of Pain.
Rachael Ellering debuted in WWE in 2016, working as enhancement talent. She then participated in the 2017 and 2018 Mae Young Classic tournament. She signed a deal with WWE in 2019, but was sidelined with a torn ACL. She was released from WWE this past spring during massive company wide cuts.
AEW Dark Match Card – August 11, 2020
- Private Party vs. Griff Garrison and Brian Pillman Jr.
- Penelope Ford vs. Rachael Ellering
- Kip Sabian vs. Michael Stevens
- Rey Fenix vs. Lee Johnson
- Shawn Spears vs. Alex Chamberlain
- The Natural Nightmares vs. The Hybrid 2
- The Gunn Club vs. Sean Dean and M’Badu
- The Butcher and The Blade vs. SCU
- The Jurassic Express vs. Pineapple Pete, Aaron Sollow, and Corey Hollis
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) August 7, 2020