Jimmy Uso was arrested yesterday following a traffic stop in Pensacola, FL.
Further details have been released after 3WearTV ABC obtained the police report from Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.
Police Report Details
- Police officer dispatched at 1:30am in the area of Pine Forest and Nine Mile Road in reference to a possible DUI complaint
- Off-duty officer advises deputy that a vehicle was travelling in excess of 100 mph – drifting from left to right and going out of its lane
- Vehicle pulled into Ticket Sports Bar, but when deputy arrived, the vehicle was no longer there.
- ESCO deputy was parked at Publix when he observed a vehicle rapidly accelerate and travel close to another vehicle. The deputy verified the drivers speed at 86 mph. The speed limit was 45 mph.
- The deputy conducted a traffic stop on Johnathan Fatu, also known as Jimmy Uso in the area of Highway 97A and Brockwood Place.
- The deputy requested Fatu’s license, registration, and proof of insurance. Fatu appeared to have issued holding the documents in his hands
- The deputy stated Fatu’s eyes were bloodshot and watery. He also had dilated pupils and slurred speech.
- The deputy report stated he could smell alcohol emanated from the driver side window. The report stated he asked Fatu to step out of the vehicle several times.
- Once Fatu exited the vehicle he appeared unsteady on his feet.
- Fatu asked if he needed a lawyer and was being detained.
- The deputy explained that he was conducting a DUI investigation and it was not possible to have a lawyer present.
- The report says Fatu took out his phone and attempted to put it towards the deputy’s face.
- The deputy then placed Fatu in handcuffs and placed him under arrest for a DUI
- The report stated that Fatu become uncooperative and had to be told numerous times to have a seat in the patrol car.
- The deputy had to roll down the back windows due to the overwhelming smell of alcohol that was engulfing his vehicle.
Jimmy Uso was released from jail at 10:15 am after posting $1000 bond.
WWE released a brief statement yesterday stating that “Jonathan Fatu is responsible for his own personal actions,”. This statement was similar to the one sent following Uso’s arrest in Detroit earlier this year.
Jimmy Uso is scheduled to appear in court on August 15, 2019.
Changes To Original Survivor Series Plans, Current WWE Universal Championship Match
WWE Survivor Series is approaching, and WWE has yet to announce a Universal Championship match.
This up-coming Friday on SmackDown, Daniel Bryan is set to appear on MizTV to give his thoughts on the attack from Bray Wyatt on last week’s episode.
According to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio, one plan originally had Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz at Survivor Series, with the angle beginning on MizTv the day after the Crown Jewel event. That angle was scrapped due to the traffic incident which held most of the roster overseas.
The current plan has Bray Wyatt defending the WWE Universal Championship against Daniel Bryan at the Survivor Series pay-per-view.
At one point, there was talk to have Daniel Bryan in the Triple Threat Match against AJ Styles and Roderick Strong. This would mean Daniel Bryan would defeat Shinsuke Nakamura for the Intercontinental Championship. Those plans have since been scrapped, and now Daniel Bryan is scheduled to work against Wyatt for the Universal Championship.
WWE Survivor Series – Current Match Card
- WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar vs. Rey Mysterio
- WWE Universal Championship: Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan (Not Announced)
- Becky Lynch (RAW) vs. Bayley (SmackDown) vs. Shayna Baszler (NXT)
- The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar) (RAW) vs. The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingson) (SmackDown) vs. The Undisputed Era (Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly) (NXT)
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. AJ Styles vs. Roderick Strong
- Team Raw (TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, and TBA) vs. Team SmackDown (Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans, and TBA) vs. Team NXT (TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, and TBA)
- Team Raw (Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Ricochet, Randy Orton, and Drew McIntyre) vs. Team SmackDown (Roman Reigns, King Corbin, Braun Strowman, Mustafa Ali & Shorty G) vs. Team NXT (TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, and TBA)
Backstage Reaction To CM Punk’s Return To WWE Programming
Multiple WWE Stars Give Thoughts On CM Punk’s Return
CM Punk made a surprise return to WWE programming this past Tuesday at the tail end of WWE Backstage on FS1.
Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful has received thoughts on the matter from numerous talent backstage.
Fightful Select reports that a longtime WWE name told them they have known CM Punk for a long time, and have not personally had any issues with him, despite hearing stories of him burning bridges. They indicated that if WWE doesn’t find a way to include him any Survivor Series festivities during the 4-day run in Chicago, they have “royally fucked up”.
Another top star indicated they would love to work with CM Punk in any fashion, whether that be inside or outside the ring. They stated, “someone like that, you can have a great story with, and where there’s a great story, the fans are happy and there’s (money), so I’m happy.”
One high level member of the WWE roster didn’t seem to care for CM Punk, stating “I have zero time for that guy. So no thoughts, no.”.
Almost everyone who responded feels that CM Punk will once again step back inside the squared circle.
CM Punk signed a deal with FOX to be a contributor for WWE Backstage on FS1. He has not currently signed to any deal with WWE.
Mia Yim and Aliyah Both Suffer Broken Noses During NXT Television
Two NXT stars suffered broken noses during last night’s NXT on USA episode.
Aliyah was busted open following a kick from Xia Li during last night’s episode of NXT on USA. She later confirmed she suffered a broken nose. NXT’s injury report also indicates she may have an orbital floor fracture as well.
— BOUJEÉ Aliyah (@WWE_Aliyah) November 14, 2019
Mia Yim suffered a nasal fracture following a ladder hitting her face during her match with Xia Li. NXT’s injury report also indicates she may have injured ribs as well.
— The HBIC (@MiaYim) November 14, 2019