Jimmy Uso was arrested yesterday following a traffic stop in Pensacola, FL.
Further details have been released after 3WearTV ABC obtained the police report from Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.
Police Report Details
- Police officer dispatched at 1:30am in the area of Pine Forest and Nine Mile Road in reference to a possible DUI complaint
- Off-duty officer advises deputy that a vehicle was travelling in excess of 100 mph – drifting from left to right and going out of its lane
- Vehicle pulled into Ticket Sports Bar, but when deputy arrived, the vehicle was no longer there.
- ESCO deputy was parked at Publix when he observed a vehicle rapidly accelerate and travel close to another vehicle. The deputy verified the drivers speed at 86 mph. The speed limit was 45 mph.
- The deputy conducted a traffic stop on Johnathan Fatu, also known as Jimmy Uso in the area of Highway 97A and Brockwood Place.
- The deputy requested Fatu’s license, registration, and proof of insurance. Fatu appeared to have issued holding the documents in his hands
- The deputy stated Fatu’s eyes were bloodshot and watery. He also had dilated pupils and slurred speech.
- The deputy report stated he could smell alcohol emanated from the driver side window. The report stated he asked Fatu to step out of the vehicle several times.
- Once Fatu exited the vehicle he appeared unsteady on his feet.
- Fatu asked if he needed a lawyer and was being detained.
- The deputy explained that he was conducting a DUI investigation and it was not possible to have a lawyer present.
- The report says Fatu took out his phone and attempted to put it towards the deputy’s face.
- The deputy then placed Fatu in handcuffs and placed him under arrest for a DUI
- The report stated that Fatu become uncooperative and had to be told numerous times to have a seat in the patrol car.
- The deputy had to roll down the back windows due to the overwhelming smell of alcohol that was engulfing his vehicle.
Jimmy Uso was released from jail at 10:15 am after posting $1000 bond.
WWE released a brief statement yesterday stating that “Jonathan Fatu is responsible for his own personal actions,”. This statement was similar to the one sent following Uso’s arrest in Detroit earlier this year.
Jimmy Uso is scheduled to appear in court on August 15, 2019.